Return to Parents


Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at

If the school is forced to make an unplanned closure, or during holidays, any requests made may not be completed by our staff until the school reopens. This includes Subject Access Requests (SAR) under GDPR and Freedom of Information Requests. Due to the complexities of replying to such requests during a closure, we may need an extension, although we will endeavour to complete it as soon as possible, and usually within the standard 30 days once we are satisfied with your identity and the school is open. If we need longer than this during term time, we will inform you. See  for clarification of this information.

Requesting access to your personal data

Under data protection legislation, parents / carers have the right to request access to information about them that we hold (“Subject Access Request”). To make a request for your child’s personal data, or be given access to your child’s educational record, contact the School Office.