- Year 1 Maths Curriculum (113KB)
- Year 2 Maths Curriculum (102KB)
- Year 3 Maths Curriculum (108KB)
- Year 4 Maths Curriculum (121KB)
- Year 5 Maths Curriculum (114KB)
- Year 6 Maths Curriculum (126KB)
Evidence has shown that, as with reading and writing, the more involved parents/carers are in supporting their child’s learning in this area, the more rapid progress they make. However, you do not need extensive mathematical knowledge to support your child/ren’s learning and the support need not be repetitive sheets and booklets. It can and should be fun.
The following guides explain what your child is expected to know and understand at the end of each year, alongside some suggested activities which you could do to help your child towards these expectations.